TMNT Ally, Reporter
Powers and abilities
- Freelance reporter: At the beginning of your turn, you may choose an opposing character within 4 squares and line of fire. Until your next turn, that character can't be targeted with Perplex or Probability Control from a character friendly to it.
- On-the-street correspondent (Sidestep)
- Master Splinter's training (Charge)
- A katana of my own (Blades/Claws/Fangs)
- Standing up to The Foot (Willpower)
- Clashing swords (Toughness)
- Digging up the dirt (Exploit Weakness)
- Reporting the facts (Perplex)
Point value: 40
Universe: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures (1988 comic series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.