Albearto is a bear animatronic for a fast food restaurant chain.
He's a large robotic bear who has brown fur, a mustache and wears a chef's outfit.
Prior to his reprogramming, Albearto was happy and upbeat, often using his lovable nature to entertain his young audience. However, once he gained sentience, Albearto became ruthless and dangerous. However, Alberto can be easily duped since the Turtles distracted him by singing a birthday song before April severed his head.
Albearto served as the animatronic entertainment at a pizza restaurant, where he was used to sing birthday songs to children. When a child short-circuited him, April recruited Donatello to quickly repair him. Donatello upgraded him dramatically, but a mishap onstage caused the robot to be electrocuted, granting him sentience.
Now operating under his own control, Albearto animated his fellow robots, including President Pepperoni and Cheery Tomato. He fought the Turtles until Donatello distracted him with a birthday cake and a song. April smashed his head, deactivating him, but his eyes gleamed afterwards, indicating that he is still alive.
- Skilled musician: After being "reprogrammed" by Donatello, Albearto shows some skills of playing an electric guitar.
- Technology manipulation: Albearto is able to bring electronics to life and control them via electric wires from his mouth.
- April O'Neil:
- Donatello: Donnie is the one who caused the upgrades that eventually turned him evil.
- Albearto’s design may draw some inspiration from the titular character from the indie-horror video game series, Five Nights at Freddy's.
- The glasses that Albearto wore are similar to those of Kamina's from Gurren Lagann.
- Tom Kenny voices Albearto while doing an impersonation of Ed Wynn.