A sleeper known as Bamboo Fist crawls below, knee to knee action, fast to cheat on stance, a long stride, goes by Tontoe, in Malaysian his cuz is deadly.
What's on your mind?
1. Y didn’t Dumb Zog continue Beating up Shreder although (Shreder is Unconscious)?
2. If Zog did Not Tak his Eyes off Shreder, then Shreder would Not hav Been able to Stab Zog but (How the F did Shreder survive Dam Boat explosion)?
3. did Dr Stockman Brain die in Explosion?
4. Which episode does Shreder die?
Which Nickelodeon show did y'all like better: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (2012) or "Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (2018)
I personally liked the 2012 show waaaay better! Yeah, it started to go down pretty bad in Season 5, but I can ignore one season to remember 4 other seasons worth of amazing stories and top-notch animation!
This is a what-if scenario.
What are y'alls favorite Mirage Comics? Mine are The first Eleven Issues of Vol 1, The Unmentionables (Issue 14), Distractions (Issue 17), Return to New York (Issues 19-21 plus Tales Vol 2. Issue 70), The River (Issues 24-26), Dreams of Stone (Issue 27), Sons of the Silent Age (Issue 28), Souls Trilogy (Issues 31,35, and 36), Juliet's Revenge (Issue 42), Halls of the Lost Legends (Issue 43), Leatherhead Too (Issue 45), Masks (Issues 46 and 47), Shades of Gray (Issues 48 and 49). Note: Best Casey Jones story of all time!!. City At War (Issues 50-62), A Tale of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Issue 1 Tales Vol 1), Nobody's Fool (Issue 2 Tales Vol 1), I, Monster (Issue 4 Tales Vol 1), Leatherhead (Issue 6 Tales Vol 1), Me, Myself, and I (Raphael One-shot), The Christmas Aliens (Michelangelo One-shot), Kirby and the Warp Crystal (Donatello One-shot), What Goes Around... Comes Around (Leonardo One-shot), Memories of the Future, Winds of Change, and Evolution (Vol 2 Issues 1-3). That's pretty much it. I'm not too familiar with what comes after that.
Does anyone else want to hear a full version of “You got the Goods” that trapped the turtles in an 80s changing montage. I thought it was pretty good... So GOOOD Good good!!
Please please please please please
For the love of Yoshi
Can people actually give some sort of descriptive name to images instead of leaving the autoname that your screenshot program gave it or the data from the website you stole the image from?
This would make things so much easier for people having to utilize/search for the image. Stuff like "Tumblr 432490243824923" or "Screenshot 4290234230432" are NOT HELPFUL.
Emperor Leon, he leads a empire of mutants and was a lion, Slapstick, Leon's insane jester that was a hyena, FangFace, a knife maniac who was a car parts dealer that became a lamprey, and Jagerhund, who works with the Ninja Turtles and was a German Shephard.
We all have opinions, it's only human to have them! But with every community, there's always what some people would say "good" and "bad" opinions. But for those of us who have these so-called "bad" opinions, some of us need to let out how we feel about something, even if it's for no reason. And that's what this Discussion is about" UNPOPULAR OPINIONS! Just type in what you like (or to put it better, what you don't like) about TMNT. I'll go first to demonstrate:
I like Dogpound and Fishface waaaay better than Bebop and Rocksteady. B&R and just too overrated!
I loved the Paramount TMNT movies! I can ignore the Turtle's weird design quite easily!
I actually have never found what everyone saw in the 1987 cartoon of TMNT. I mean it's good but some people treat it like it's the only good TMNT and it's annoying!
So there, I gave my thoughts, now you may hate me! :)
what’s your dream TMNT crossover? We can ask ourselves what can be crossed from the chosen tmnt series of tmnt 2012 and tmnt 2003 the social networks of facebook, twitter and instagram which is the crosso0ver we can tmnt would be https://twitter.com/TMNT/status/1248279521113014272
what’s your dream TMNT crossover? We can ask ourselves what can be crossed from the chosen tmnt series of tmnt 2012 and 2003 the social networks of facebook, twitter and instagram which is the crossover we can tmnt would be https://twitter.com/TMNT/status/1248279521113014272
Hi all! I have an awesome update regarding the Unified Community Platform (UCP). As a reminder, the UCP is a new unified platform giving users the up-to-date MediaWiki experience including the latest features! More can be found here as a reminder.
In terms of new updates, Fandom staff posted three staff blogs:
- Unified Community Platform: The Vision, Purpose, and Process - This update provides a clearer idea as to the end goals of the platform. This includes mobile editing, latest features, customization options - and more! Mobile editing will be an especially popular addition, given the rising number of mobile users across Fandom.
- Creating new wikis on the Unified Community Platform - Fandom is now allowing users to create new communities on the UCP! Users will be able to get a first look at the new platform. The wiki creation process will also aim to prevent duplicate wikis being created, allowing for users to contribute to active communities and be part of a Fandom project viewed by massive amounts of passionate fans!
- Profile and Message Wall on the Unified Community Platform - Profiles are getting an update on the UCP, with a cleaner design and also more freedom for users to express themselves. More fields have been added and you can now add a banner image like you can on Twitter and other social media sites. Message Wall is also receiving a lift, getting a cleaner design more in line with Discussions to keep things consistent.
As of this writing, we now have one transcript for a television episode: Rise of the Turtles/Transcript
Turtlepedia has already had in place an semi-formal convention for editing transcripts, but up to this point they have largely been for comics, like: Change is Constant, part 1/Transcript
We have a working template, Template:Qline, for embedding individual lines in a transcript, and Template:Qline/Usage provides (incomplete) instructions on how to use it. It was always understood that someday it would be possible to do television transcripts, but currently the template and instructions are only designed for comics transcripts.
So, let's discuss best practices for television transcripts, and perhaps ways we may need to add to or modify the qline template and its usage instructions to suit this purpose. As with the rest of the wiki, the appearance and presentation of transcripts ought to be kept neat and tidy, and their future maintainability should not be unreasonably burdensome to other editors later on.
I would also like to point out at this time that transcripts are not in and of themselves a replacement for comic books or television shows. It is always best to read the comic or watch the show. But transcripts can have several auxiliary purposes:
- Transcripts can keep track of dialogue and the sequences of scenes, which fans can reference without having to fully reread the comic or rewatch the show.
- Building on the previous point, Turtlepedia editors can quickly search and consult transcripts for details to help them improve the articles, in addition to consulting the comics and shows themselves.
- People can read transcripts for spoilers if they so choose, for fun, but even then it still cannot and should not replace actually reading a comic or watching a show.